1) You will receive an order confirmation email that confirms your order has been successfully placed at our website. The order will say STATUS: "Queued".
2) Your order is now placed in a queue, while we check stock availability.
3) If your items are in stock or will be in stock within 7/14 working days (or any time period described on the product - excluding bank holidays) we will then process your order and take payment.
4) If your items state specific delivery times, for example 14 working days, we will process your order and take payment.
5) Once payment has been taken, you will receive an email from our shopping system stating your order has been processed.
6) We have 7/14 working days (or the delivery time stated on the product) to deliver your items from the date we send out the email stating your order has been processed.
7) If you are offered a delivery slot during checkout (applies to certain items only) please choose the one that is most convenient to you and your goods will be delivered on that day. You will receive a 'Dispatched' email confirming the goods are on the way to you 1-2 days before delivery is due to be tendered. If you need to change the delivery date, please tell us as early as you can and at least 2 full working days before the delivery is due. Steps 8 and 9 only apply if you have chosen not to (or not able to) set a delivery date.
8) We will not try and deliver your order without contacting you first. When we are ready to arrange the delivery with you, you will either...
a) Receive a "Picked And Ready For Dispatch" email asking that you call or email us to arrange delivery. Arrangements can be made for delivery as late as 12pm the working day before you want to receive it. It is your responsibility to respond to this email when you receive it or...
b) Receive a telephone call direct from BedzRus to arrange the delivery, normally within 7 business days from the time of the 'Order Processed' email.
9) If you contact us after receiving a "Picked And Ready For Dispatch" email and arrange a specific delivery date, you will receive a "Dispatched" email which confirms that the goods have left our depot.
10) Before you take delivery of your order, it is very important that you read the Delivery page.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
1) All items that are available for next day delivery are clearly marked. All the NEXT DAY products are available on standard next working day delivery terms. Please ensure that if you want NEXT DAY delivery your order consists solely of NEXT DAY items.
2) You will receive an order confirmation email that confirms your order has been successfully placed at our website. The order will say STATUS: "Queued". If the order is placed before 12pm, the order will be classed as NEXT DAY.
3) We will take payment for the order unless there are any payment issues. We will try and contact you directly to resolve any issues in order to minimise any delays.
4) You will receive a 'Order Processed' email to confirm that your order has been paid for and your goods will be with you the NEXT WORKING DAY. This means that if NEXT DAY items are ordered and processed before 12pm Thursday, you will receive your goods the next working day which is Friday. Similarly, if NEXT DAY items are ordered and processed before 12pm Friday, you will receive your goods the next working day which is Monday. Weekend orders are processed Monday so you will receive your goods Tuesday.
5) You will receive a 'Dispatched' email confirming the goods have left our depot.
6) Before you take delivery of your order, it is very important that you read the Delivery page.
If we are unable to get the items to you within 7/14 working days (unless a specific time has been stated) we will NOT process your order. Instead, we will contact you to see if you would like to wait for your items. We will give you the option to either change the items or remove the items from your order.
If your card details are incorrect or are declined, we will send you an email to ask that you contact us to rectify the payment issue. You can telephone us on 01274 738073 if you receive such an email. Once any issues have been resolved, the order will be processed.
If you place your order over the phone, you will not receive any emails from us. We will only contact you by phone to arrange delivery. Please be aware that internet orders take priority and are generally processed and dispatched quicker.
Our offices, warehouse and showrooms are closed on bank holidays and therefore do not count as working days.
Not receiving emails?
Please ensure that emails from 'bedzrus.co.uk' are not being diverted to your spam box. Please whitelist (which means accept) 'bedzrus.co.uk' on your software so that you can receive emails normally from us.